Skinny baked Pears with Cinnamon, Nutmeg, pecans, and honey- it doesn’t get any simpler then that!
Last week I shared my harvest themed Thanksgiving table. If you haven’t had a chance to peak yet, click here. If you have, you may remember each place setting was finished with a ripe Bosc pear. In efforts to leave nothing to waste, I decided to share my simple yet tasty dessert that will wow your Thanksgiving guests, but won’t hurt your waist line! Now that is my version of #WINNING right there.
I cut each pear in half and cored them. While they baked, my kitchen smelled like the holidays. They turned out so yummy. I brought them over to my mother in laws for dessert and my kids gobbled up the left overs for breakfast the next day. Top them with yogurt or ice cream… you can’t go wrong!
Skinny Baked Pears with Pecans and Honey
6 ripe Bosc pears
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cut the pears in half and core them. Slice a sliver off the other end so they lay flat without tilting and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over all the pears.
- fill each pear with chopped pecans
- Drizzle honey over each pear.
- Bake in the oven about 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
SOURCES & FEATURED PRODUCT DETAILS
Scroll & Tap the images to shop/ Affiliate links included
Add to favorites or read later