The best keto or low carb version of my family's favorite breakfast. My kids ate it up just the same as the orgional recipe. Six ingredients and 5 minutes of prep!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. As oven preheats, put 3 tablespoons of butter or 1/4 cup coconut oil in a 9x13 metal pan. place inwoven just until melted.
3. Place the eggs, milk, coconut four, almond flour, vanilla, and a dash of salt in a blender. cover and blend until smooth.
4. Pour batter in the metal pan over the melted butter.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until edges are golden and puffy. (note: Low carb versions won't rise as much on the sides as the regular recipe.