Gooey rice Krispy treats stuffed with melty caramel, mini chocolate chips, and whole marshmallows.
1. Microwave the caramel squares, butter, and condesed milk until melted and smooth. This will take approx. 3 minutes. stir after every minute. Set aside.
1. In a seperate bowl, microwave 6 Tbsp butter and 4 cups marshmallows for 1 minute until melted. Stir in 5 cups rice Krispies cereal.
2. Press into 9x13 pan (I prefer glass).
3. Sprinkle 1 cup mini chocolate chips over rice krispy layer.
4. Pour on the caramel filling.
5. Sprinkle additoal 1 cup mini marshmallows over the caramel and place in the freezer for about 10-15 min. THis will allow the caramel to harden before placing the second layer of krispy treats on top.
6. Repeat step 1 and microwave remaining 6tbsp butter and 4 cups marshmallows for 1 minute. stir in 5 cups rice Krispy cereal and press final layer on top.
7. Place in the refridgerator for a couple hours. Cut into squares to serve.