Father’s Day is swiftly approaching! And if you’re still in the market for what to get dad, then I’ve got you covered. This Amazon Father’s Day gift guide has a little something for every dad. The best part? Thanks to Amazon Prime, shipping is usually pretty fast. So if you procrastinated on getting a gift for a little bit too long, you should be able to get all of these relatively quickly!
Chris (my hubby) has hand selected each of these items from things he loves and uses in his daily life. I hope your hubbies love them too.
Amazon Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Portable Air Compressor – No more flat bike tires around here! This compact air compressor is easy to tote around and can fill anything from basketballs to midsize SUV tires.
- Stand Up Paddle Board – This is perfect for the dad that loves to get outside and go on fun adventures. It’s the perfect gift just in time for summer fun! We bring ours to the lake every year and its fun for the whole family.
- Portable Speaker – Summer is the time of portable bluetooth speakers. This is a great one to have by the pool because its waterproof!
- Tool Set – For the handy-dad! This would be a great gift for the dad who loves to fix things. Plus, it’s compact enough to keep around the house in a closet without taking up too much space.
- Workout Gloves – If your guy loves to lift weights, these are for him! They are slightly cushioned for comfort and have a non-slip silicone grip.
- Stainless Steel Watch – This watch is waterproof and stainless steel. So it’ll last a long time and it looks so expensive on.
- Apple Device Charger – No need to have multiple tangled charging cords anymore. This Apple device charger is so cool. It has spots to charge 3 devices and folds up, making it super portable. literally chris’s favorite gift he received from our anniversary.
- Chubbies 5.5″ Shorts – The Chubbie’s Compression Shorts feature an elastic waistband, 4-way stretch fabric, and butter soft compression liner. Chris has these stars and stripes ones and loves them! Not to mention a few other styles. He buys multiple of the things he loves.
- Melin Hat – These hats are great! They are water and sweat resistant, designed with breathable back panels. They’re also engineered to float. So if you’re out on the water, the hat won’t sink. Plus, there’s so many different styles to choose from! Chris has like 11 of these hats and won’t wear any other style. The sizing is amazing and fits his big head!
- Blackstone Cleaning Kit – Everything dad needs to keep a clean griddle top. And, all tools are dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up! love ours.
- Dynamic Disc Dunk – Dynamic Dunk is a fun game for all ages! It’s so fun to have set up in the backyard when people come over. And then, it folds up pretty compact to store away.
- Blackstone Grill – Chris loves our Blackstone grill! The griddle top makes it super easy to use and clean and everything always tastes great.
- Traeger Grill – Our Traeger is one of our most used items, especially during the summer time! It’s easy to use and gives food the best flavor. We have this one, but this one is another great option! I also have tons of smoker recipes right here on my blog.
- Silicone Spatula Set – For the chef in your life! This 3 set of silicone spatulas are heat resistant to 600 degrees, making them perfect for anything dad cooks up.
Finding the perfect gift for dad can be pretty tricky. Hopefully this Amazon Father’s Day Gift Guide gives you some ideas if you’re still struggling with what to get dad this Father’s Day!Add to favorites or read later