Sharing my fall favorites: cozy neutrals, for all my early shoppers! If there is one thing I have learned over the years, seasonal decor is sold in limited quantities and its often gone before the season arrives! Make sure to check out number 14 on the list, ’cause I use it year round!
So if you spot something you love (even some pieces on clearance sale now), don’t hesitate to grab it!
This season neutral colors and deep rusts are super in and absolutely some of my fall favorites. I am loving the organic nature of the fabric weaves, dried foliage, and textured gourds. I’ve rounded up my favorite purchases for fall (all under $70 and many under $30) . The sell out risk is super high especially on the the door mats (on clearance sale) and dried stems.
Click/tap on the corresponding number below to shop each item directly. My fall favorites: cozy neutrals won’t last!
- Dried Decor Accents Cape Gooseberry Pods – 20-30″ Tall.
- Plaid Natural Fiber Doormat from Pottery Barn. On clearance for $18.99 normally $40!
- HOME Doormat – Two sizes on clearance for ONLY $10! Originally $50!
- Natural Preserved Million Star Gyp Flowers – 20-24″ Tall.
- Zipporah 22×22 Pillow cover from Tonic Living, my favorite place to buy designer pillow covers! Such great quality. You can buy them with inserts or the cover only!
- Nutmeg Velvet 20×20 Pillow cover.
- Plum Purple Fake Cimicifuga Ramosa Fall Leaves – 31”
- Neutral Stripe 20×20 Pillow .
- Burlap Stripe 20×20 Pillow.
- 9 inch Taper Root Candles– 12 count only $39! Offered in 4 different colors!
- Natural Woven Pumpkins– Lots of styles and colors available!
- Taupe Terracotta Footed Planters. Offered in small and large sizes. Only $18!
- Woven throw blanket with fringe edging
- 3 pack wood bead garland with tassels! Offered in 5 different colors – only $9!
- Moji Clean franerance device plus my favorite fall scent pods (Warm cinnamon & Amber Harvest)
*More on number 14 because its my actual favorite thing to use – not only a fall favorite – but all year round!
I have looked high and low to find the best & cleanest fragrance device on the market. After going on the hunt to find something nontoxic that was safe for my kids and mess free, I found MojiLife. It’s a portable clean fragrance device with 25+ hours of portable power with a single charge. You have full control of your fragrance from your phone because there is an app for that! I have mine set up for 6o min off, 15 min on.
You can also manually turn it off and on on high or low setting.
The fragrance pods are biodegradable, they have an eco-friendly wood fiber core saturated in fragrance or essential oils. All fragrances are naturally based combined with only safe synthetics used in their formulas. They are gluten-free, soy-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-toxic. This literally means that if your kids or pets accidentally ate the pod, that they would be ok!
All their fall fragrances were just released and boy they are good!
My fall favorites are Warm Cinnamon & Amber Harvest, but they all smell amazing.
I find my pods last about 30 days each. I know you guys will love these as much as I do. Can’t wait to share all of these fun finds in my fall home tour soon! And if you need any recipes to transport you to a Fall vibe, sharing my faves here!